What’s your anchor?
What do you do to help you stay steady?
What are you using to come back to when things get chaotic, when schedules are changing… to help you get through the rest of the school year?
It can be anything:
- Breathe – slow, intentional, deep breaths
- Listen to an uplifting playlist
- Get out into nature for 5 minutes each day
- Read something that inspires you
- Celebrate the small wins
- Find the good in each day
- Start a gratitude practice
Find something that you enjoy that will help you get through the end of the school year.
Leave a comment or send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know… what’s YOUR anchor?
Feeling stressed? Let’s chat. Book a complimentary call here.